Wednesday, October 29, 2008

I'm baaack!

Hey guys - I've been out for a lil bit cause life's been busy.

-updates-

I'm now the proud owner of 3 dumbo-eared fancy rats.
(Pictures will be up whenever I get the camera rigged up properly)

They're a handful, but so sweet. I never would've imagined that a rodent could be so awesome - they're a lot like little dogs (but far more innovative).

I've also been scheduling my classes for the Spring semester.

Almost a full semester late, but I finally got around to declaring my major. Biology with a concentration in Ecology.

I hadn't thought about it much until recently, but I was putting off declaring because I was afraid to do what I wanted to do. It scared me that I might not be able to find a job in my field, there was the worry that I just wouldn't be good enough to make it.

It was really refreshing to bite the bullet and commit myself to something. Makes me feel...empowered and on track for once.

Oh, and I'd like to put in a quick note - it's cold here. Especially when you work night shift.
So, I ordered a hat from Anime Hot and I'm eagerly awaiting it's arrival.

I really like this site, mainly because of their tendency to do giveaway contests (which I'm a real sucker for).

Also, on a different note - there's a girl I've been talking to (Asily) who's interested in having me over 'for some fun'. Hopefully things will work out with that and my Friday night will be a little better than expected.

Either way, I should be posting again soon.

C.C.

No comments: