Thursday, November 06, 2008

Queynte Portrait

Ms. Jackie just notified me today that my Queynte was finished, so I had to run over and look.

Here's the reference photo I sent her - I think her result came out beautifully.

It's odd...I've always been kind of shy about my bits, but showing 'em off like this has done nothing but made me feel more positive about them.

Oh, I can't wait until Bree wakes up so I can show him. (The spat was a temporary thing, it seems)

Happiness apparently comes in the form of a technicolor twat today.


C.C.

1 comment:

Jackie Adshead said...

If "Happiness is a technicolour twat", then I'm delighted to have painted it for you!!

I think a lot of women can relate to what you've said about being shy about showing off their bits, and if I've helped you feel more positive about it, then that's really great news!