Sunday, October 12, 2008

Cunt Modeling

I had the good fortune lately to run across Jackie Adshead's Fantasy Fannies project. I was so enamored that I decided to call the wonderful woman and ask if my own humble cunt could have a chance at being painted alongside so many other blogger's.

She said yes! So off I went to Bree, camera in hand, to see just how photogenic my quim could be. Sadly, I don't think I'll be posting the resulting photo here (unless someone can be really persuasive about it *grins*) but I'll be sure to link whenever Ms Jackie gets around to posting her next set of paintings.

Honestly I think this is an amazing project, and a good way to expose women to the 'beauty down below' without it being overly clinical or intimidating. Her paintings are marvelously done, and if she ever decides to sell them (at a price my college budget can afford) I will undoubtedly be buying a whole collection - I love the idea of being a little shocking and yet still decorative.
I mean, if my roommate can threaten to post a Warhol-esque vulva print in the living room then there shouldn't be anything wrong with one-upping her with a whole collection of technicolor twats.

Guess we'll just have to see how that turns out.

C.C.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there. Thanks for the comment, and welcome to blogging. ^_^
for what it's worth, I think you should post the pic once she paints it - I've seen her first run of paintings and they are incredible.